View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 10:47 PM
jdm627
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Ha! Thanks, but I didn't really go anywhere. Everything on EnergyROM worked so well for me that I ran out of things to tweak. I needed a big project full of new stuff to learn, and that meant learning to cook for myself -- so that's what I have been doing. I lost a lot of sleep this week.

Since NRZG28 doesn't have a publicly available kitchen I had to start playing with all the others I could find, and now I am running a custom Manila 2.1 ROM built in DCD's kitchen that is inspired by (and borrows from) my favorite parts of EnergyROM. It's not something I plan on making public, just a cool project to keep me busy. Learning to cook has been incredibly fun, challenging, and rewarding. I will still flash and test EnergyROMs -- I will just be spending more time working on my own since it lets me feed the new ROM 'habit' as often as I like. *grin*
Fabulous!!! When you finish your kitchen share with us I know you are fantastic working on it.