View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 09:04 AM
mattsm
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm 6.5 23017

Just reporting in on some of these builds. I have been flashing all of these new build numbers that have been coming. Speed and stability are fine. The main issue that I do not like about it is the new look with the screen size of this Titan. To be honest I hate it.
If one wants to continue looking at the builds I can post the newest one up tonite. 23403 build. But it will not be one of my rom releases. Just let me know.

The good note is that this has giving me time to search for tweaks and add them to my provxml.
So this weekend I will work on another 23017 build(which is what I run on personal phone) and it has been very stable.

I have also been looking at the TP2 stuff pretty hard. I will be getting mine as soon as sprint releases. But I will not abandon working with the titan at that time. I know that there will be still users of this phone. And I will still own 3 of them.

So post up your suggestions on making the 23017 build better for now, and I will work on this in the mean time.

Hope everyone is doing well!!!!

This post has been thanked 5 times.