View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 06:59 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedster View Post
Hey N,

I've done some searching, but haven't had much luck... is there any way to remove the purple-red colored wave thing at the bottom of the Home page in your latest ROM? Not that I don't think it's cool and all, but I've tried different themes and such, and it seems to be on top of everything... Any help, anyone?
I believe if you go to TF3D Settings>Wallpaper and select Use Default Wallpaper it'll remove the wave. I haven't done it cuz I like the wave, it's just what I've read.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 08-21-2009 at 07:43 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.