View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 11:45 PM
8notime
Almost a VIP

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro vs. Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
so 8notime, u Sprint, VZ dude or both?
lol, I had a Sprint Diamond, and then switched to the Sprint Touch Pro. The service (text messaging specifically) on Sprint wasn't working out so well for me, so I switched to Verizon and hacked my Sprint Pro to work on their network. But then the chrome on my Sprint Pro cracked about a month ago so I replaced it with a new one, but in order to do that I had to get a Verizon Pro so I could copy some settings off of it over to the new Sprint Pro. Last weekend I bought a T-Mobile TP2, because I'm dying to have something new to try out until the new Verizon TP2 comes out. Did that make your head spin? haha
This post has been thanked 1 times.