View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 02:37 PM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Ok, here's the rest of the story on those png's. Just look at the picture. There are only 8 because each one had a corresponding _disabled.png for the file but the image was identical. These are what are missing:

Those sure don't look like any MS files to me. My guess is that they got into the sys due to some dsm modification on the device manucfacturer side of things, and when dumped ended up in there. So there doesn't seem to be anything actually wrong. (the flag is actually a transparent png where the rest aren't in case your wondering why it looks like hell)

Also, in actuality, the 96 DPI's I posted should be better than just using Da_G's straight from the ALL DPI pack. There are some png's that are not scaled to 96 DPI for all 5 default themes that I fixed (the ok and "x" buttons).

Last edited by joojoobee666; 08-20-2009 at 02:44 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.