View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 11:52 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP
Threadstarter

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Innocent question at Sprint Store = Sprint scammed themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigirb2002 View Post
technically the rep was right theres usually a deductable.but if he searches his database for known issue with the phone(which he shoulda did first)he wouldnt have had to call u back. only time u do nt have to pay a deductable at the store is if sprint delcare a phone has a issue
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1zzybone2000 View Post
you didnt scam ,,,,theres two parts to the TEP(Total Equipment Program),,,,one walk-in service,,,which is Service and repair(normal wear and tear and out of warranty mechanical and eletrical failures) ,,and the other Replacement Program (liquid damage or lost or stolen,,which you would pay ($50-$100) deductible...
i think both of you are wrong.... i understand what your saying....

there was nothing "normal wear and tear" about it, did u look at the pic?? and the Replacement program covers physical damage as well, ie-broken/shattered screens, busted housings, and the things u mentioned above...

my phone was my fault.... it came up as a known issues, for Flaking Chrome, which my paint clearly WASNT flaking, i broke my freakin phone, its my fault and shouldve had to pay for... its cool that i dont have too, but i shouldve had to...

i think they just hooked up cuz i gave them a 6.5/titanium demo in the process of all this, so they were just using any excuse to hook me up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
Hey not trying to start trouble here, but the money is still not yours. Sprint obviously made a mistake, one that you should look into. But if you feel ok with this, then that is you. I would consider it theft. It has happened to me where a cell company took more money out of my acct then allotted, but they returned it, after realizing their mistake. I also received an over payment, which I returned to them... All I can say is Karma bro. Whether they have screwed you in the past or not, does not make it right. Again, not here to start trouble, just tired of paying high prices because someone thinks they have entitlements...?

just leave the people alone... theyve waited quite awhile, and have yet to cash the check... would you not cash the check if sprint told you no worries??? i sure the heck would...

he didnt pull a scam, hes asked the where,why,how of it all even... if you think you rates are high due to this, maybe you should start harassing the insurance/asurion scammers instead then

tek... get the check cashed, you only get 90 days, like most company checks, it should state that its only valid for 90days... enjoy the $$$