View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 11:22 AM
heydjbobby74
Almost a VIP

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Re: Innocent question at Sprint Store = Sprint scammed themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by tek2tirado View Post
hell yea its ours
u think sprint feels sorry for u when they charge u for apps u never used or dl?
didnt think so
Hey not trying to start trouble here, but the money is still not yours. Sprint obviously made a mistake, one that you should look into. But if you feel ok with this, then that is you. I would consider it theft. It has happened to me where a cell company took more money out of my acct then allotted, but they returned it, after realizing their mistake. I also received an over payment, which I returned to them... All I can say is Karma bro. Whether they have screwed you in the past or not, does not make it right. Again, not here to start trouble, just tired of paying high prices because someone thinks they have entitlements...?

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!