View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 07:53 AM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Hey joojoobee666, since the loss now of Calkulin to PPCgeeks I now need to move back to the ppc kitchen and or the nightmare visual kitchen which is complicated. I saw your posts for the ppc kitchen files for 23030 and would like to use them. I know where to place them in the ppc kitchen but have no clue on what txt files to setup to cook up a rom from that base. If you have a chance can you post your project files for the kitchen. I have not used the ppc kitchen for almost a year and a half.

I was not sure where to insert the herman xip so I injected it to the Herman_Core.rar Meh, not sure if this is right.

Many thanks in advance,

Mikee
My project files are for the DevBuild of BuildOS. But, I posted a tutorial a while back for the Apache, so you should be able to use it to help you get things configured again. Try this ->http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=6523 Just make sure you copy one of the working 192 buildbase files and save it with the same naming convention.

Let me know if you need anymore help

(FYI, Visual Kitchen is really nice once you get to know it. I finally pulled the trigger and fully switched to it about 2 months ago and made my own. I am very happy with it)

Last edited by joojoobee666; 08-20-2009 at 08:37 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.