View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 03:06 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Aug 15 ] [ 23017 \ 23028 \ 21054 ] [ v5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorestfump View Post
Just to update - my latest flash from last night seems to be going good. Pretty heavy use today and no problems. The last few things I did include (not sure which did the trick):
  • flashing the telus radio (from the bell radio)
  • flashing the bell stock (shipped) rom
  • clear storage
  • flashed the latest energyRom standard.
  • clear storage
  • restored all contacts and calandar via activesync
  • installed all my apps, setup email accounts etc...

I also now will always keep a copy of the shipped rom on my internal storage incase something like this happens again. I know that was a rookie mistake but after a few dozen flashes on my diamond I guess I was a little over confident hehe. (I did previously have Calkulin's there which wasn't flashing after this issue started.) It would have saved me a few hard resets

Good luck folks! Thanks for all the tips as well!
You might want to reverse steps 1 and 2. Shipped ROMs also flash the radio (at least with Sprint, but I imagine it's probably the same).