Thread: Splash Screens
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 02:13 PM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer
Threadstarter

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Splash Screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtQ View Post
Do anyone know why my splashscreen is not 100% fixed? I mean, I chose another splash in Advanced Config (I have it on \My documents as .png and all that), but before my edited one loads up it still shows the WM6.1 splash for like 5-10 seconds. Any clues?
The only thing that I can think might be causing this is the fact that you changed the path. Try moving the file into the windows folder and naming it welcomehead.192.png. Then select it in advanced config.

dwizzy130

This post has been thanked 1 times.