View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 01:55 PM
piscesjoey
Almost a VIP

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey
Re: [ Aug 15 ] [ 23017 \ 23028 \ 21054 ] [ v5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorestfump View Post
Just to update - my latest flash from last night seems to be going good. Pretty heavy use today and no problems. The last few things I did include (not sure which did the trick):
  • flashing the telus radio (from the bell radio)
  • flashing the bell stock (shipped) rom
  • clear storage
  • flashed the latest energyRom standard.
  • clear storage
  • restored all contacts and calandar via activesync
  • installed all my apps, setup email accounts etc...

I also now will always keep a copy of the shipped rom on my internal storage incase something like this happens again. I know that was a rookie mistake but after a few dozen flashes on my diamond I guess I was a little over confident hehe. (I did previously have Calkulin's there which wasn't flashing after this issue started.) It would have saved me a few hard resets

Good luck folks! Thanks for all the tips as well!

Yes that is a wise thing to do, I always keep my shipped ROM on my internal storage and flash custom through usb just incase something goes wrong and my phone becomes unresponsive while at work or etc, that way I can quickly flash stock ROM