View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 01:50 PM
ou2mame
i don't miss blackberry

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint is no good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepsamsung View Post
First of all I am talking about the Touch Pro. If you buy a car from Ford at a dealer and it breaks down, you go to the dealer for it to get fixed, not to the Ford plant. If I buy a phone from Sprint and it fails, I go back to Sprint, since they are the dealer. I already spoke to HTC and was told that it is up to the vender aka Sprint to release the updates to he customer as with AT&T AND OTHER CARRIES HAVE ALREADY DONE. If there was not an issue with my TP, then Sprint would not give me credits based on how unreliable this phone can be without breaking the warranty and going to a cooked rom. The issue with tech support in overseas is a known issue with Sprint, which I have had as a carrier for almost ten years myself. Since my phone is a TP, it is in the TP forum. Also Sprint has offered me a new phone as soon as a new model with WM6.5 comes out. I have had three new TP'S in the first 30 days and I do like this phone and hope that Sprint will keep their word and update it to WM6.5, as per my email posted before from Sprint. So they gave me the option for new or wait for the update, I'M going to wait.
the title of your thread is "sprint is no good", and you bring up their tech support, which has nothing to do with htc, their phone, or anything having to do with this forum. then, you talk about the mogul, again, doesn't belong in this forum.. and then you blame sprint for problems that the cdma touch pro experience across the board with every carrier. you want an updated rom from sprint, because other carriers have released one...yet the fact that it runs off the battery while charging, and gets too hot to charge while tethering, is something that no carrier (to my knowledge) has completely fixed, because its a design flaw of THE PHONE, which HTC made. att is a gsm carrier, so comparing the fuze to the sprint touch pro is a moot point, because its different hardware.

its not SPRINT'S fault, so writing a post here that is more about sprint than the obvious lackings of the tp, just seems out of place, and somehow pointless, all at once. meanwhile, they have replaced your phone 3 times, and are willing to give you a brand new phone when the updated software comes out, and sprint sucks? what do you expect from this company besides the shirt off their back? they've done everything to accommodate your outrageous needs as a customer, and if they treated everybody as they have treated you from the looks of it, they would be bankrupt by now.

you figure that after 4, going on 5 of the same phones, you would realize that the touch pro just isn't for you. go to any other cdma carrier and see if you like the tp any better, because i highly doubt you will, BECAUSE IT WILL BE THE SAME PHONE! (excluding vzw obviously)

Last edited by ou2mame; 08-19-2009 at 01:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.