View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 01:24 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint is no good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepsamsung View Post
I get in trouble for bad language, yet I am entitled to my own opinion. Half the language and stuff written in my post in bad talking me and flamming me. All those who have done so can go yourself!!
To the mods, you get me for the word freaking and yet a lot of replies on here are bad and filled with bad language to put me down and the mods have done nothing.
This post has been thanked 1 times.