Thread: Splash Screens
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 12:14 PM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer
Threadstarter

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Splash Screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
Mine too. thanks. Could you post the image for this, so I can manually copy it over to /Windows folder? BTW, would you happen to know the name of the file for the very first image that shows up when the phone boots; I have a TP and have been able to customize the animation and second splash screen, but not the first. Can't seem to find that image to replace it. Thanks again!

The first image is the true boot splash and it can only be changed by turning an image into an .nb file, then to an .nbh and then you flash it to the device. This thread sortof goes over it, read all the post cause the first one is the GSM model.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=431161
Also, attached is the image you wanted.

dwizzy130
Attached Images
File Type: jpg windowsphoneCF2.jpg (9.4 KB, 112 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 2 times.