View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 10:54 AM
tsowen
Retired Staff

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: crap i scratched my screen!

Merlin's Table Scratch Pro product

Quote:
There are two formats of repair in the Scratch Pro repair kit. One will fill in the scratches and the other resurfaces the screen using a series of abrasives designed for plastic. The unit you are looking to repair probably has a factory coating, so I would fill in the scratches and leave the coating as it is. Scratch Pro won't interfere with the touch screen technology. I attached a picture of a touch screen system. You can see that there are other layers on top of the touch screen technology.

Source: http://forums.wireless.att.com/cng/b...read.id=113132