gorestfump
Lurker

gorestfump is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Aug 15 ] [ 23017 \ 23028 \ 21054 ] [ v5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
Be sure you flash back to "shipped" rom rather than "stock." All of us who flash often have occasional instability problems. For me, this has always been corrected after flashing back to the shipped rom. My experience with the new 6.5 roms has been mixed as far as stability is concerned. I'm currently using da_reeseboy varient of 23028 and although it runs fine, there are still a few bugs that I just accept as part of the developement process.

BTW, I'm really missing Calkulin!!
I should have been more detailed in my post but yes - I whenever I flash a new ROM I first flash shipped, then the new rom, then do a clear storage. I have also cleared storage while on stock while having this issue.

I have flashed just about every update from every chef on this board and have become a bit of an flashing addict along the way... I guess this is one of the few boards you can say that without setting off alarm bells haha! The very site of me playing with my phone is now repulsing my wife! lol

Anyhow - my latest flash with the energyRom is still going strong so I may take a break until a major update or my phone craps out on me again. I've lost count on how many times I flashed my phone yesterday alone!

Last edited by gorestfump; 08-19-2009 at 08:00 AM. Reason: clarity