View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 01:06 AM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Speaker volume (quiet then loud)

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebie View Post
I think this is a differnt issue for the dialer...as stated in the intial 1st post the first "byte" is quiet and then all further "bytes" are heard at the current set volume. This becomes a problem for notifications for e-mail, text messages etc., which are usually single beeps or clicks. I guess we could change our notifications to sing a 5 min song and you would never miss a text again...or hope for a fix. lol
I understand, but it's sort of a closely related issue, with the dialer and sounds. Just wondering.........