View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 10:27 PM
captclam
Lurker

captclam is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: An Announcement Nobody Will Like, But Yet....Has Hope!

Dude, get real! You our brotha' man! You could show up broke, drunk and call my momma to tell her you banged my sister with your iPhone and we'd still love you and have to give you your propers!

Still miss my Treo 700wx (not the Treo I carried for years- errrr). Something about being able to be driving the toll-road at 2 am, listening to the whole family snoring while catching up on email... never taking your eyes off the road... With that keyboard and two small bumps of nail polish on two keys, I could find my way and type 25 words a minute in the dark with one hand. Those days are gone.

However, I did find a VERY cool tool all of you should get (now that I already have mine). It is called something like a stow and go or igo keyboard. It always pairs everytime the first time on the omnia... it really makes up for the junk screen keyboard.

I do think Wozzer is sitting somewhere right now with Blackberry Storm, dead set that he is not going to leave the house until he can type a Q and P at the same time on his keyboard. (loved the Storm unitl I tried to type fast... impossible.

I am starting to think there are some of us out here that would happily buy a phone 2 or 3 times bigger than the Omnia if we could have a great radio, great data, better battery life, and much better security. Oh God, I can see me with a phone fanny pack now!

Captain Clam

P.S. Remember, he's not dead yet! (Movie?)
This post has been thanked 1 times.