View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 03:52 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: telus multi party callin

Quote:
Originally Posted by maedhros View Post
So let me get this straight? Is CONFERENCE CALLING (The persons picture comes on the screen) or more then three people TALKING disabled? I had an N95 before I switched to the TP2 and I Had 4 ppl on the phone with me TALKING. Conference calling is an extra feature you have to pay extra for, and I think only 2 networks in europe support it and then Rogers.

However we should be able to add more then 2 ppl into a call together at once correct?

What if we were using this on the rogers network?
I don't know about the rodgers network, but with any cdma network you can only conference in 2 people. Now if one of the people i conference in decide to call someone else and conference them in, then that will work.