View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 01:59 PM
Zeybrin
Lurker

Zeybrin is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Zeybrin
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
What version of the pimp package are you using? Version 1.x does not work with any ROM built on Manila 2.1. Also, Pimp Package 2.0 has its own custom black Tachi Dialer...no need to install the black dialer. And last, but not least, the startup Animation in 2.0 does not have any audio.

So...in other words...you should not be using Pimp Package 1.x on the latest ROM.

-CMYLXGO
OOOH! Wow I feel stupid. . . but in my defense all I did was follow the links that NRG posted. So I guess old links are old? haha

This should work a lot better, however the custom tachi dialer that I was talking about is the one that has the EnergyROM custom talk button skin (the blue to redish), and such. so its not JUST black.

EDIT: Even though I shouldn't be, I'm just going to continue using 1.x until the full 2.x Pimp Package comes out. . . There really are no problems with using the 1.x so far. I had to delete a file that kept trying to autostart. Which apparently had no purpose. . . lol

Last edited by Zeybrin; 08-18-2009 at 02:16 PM. Reason: New Info