View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 01:39 PM
Cicatrize
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
It seems orangekid assumes everyone upgrading is coming from a Pro or Diamond. A lot of folks, like me, are on a Mogul (or older). Even so, it's not an easy decision, as a well working Mogul has a lot of features the TP lost, and even more features are lost on the TP2 (even more buttons lost, and the flashlight). And the ICI (Interactive Cartoon Interface ) has some functionality downsides, like the extra steps to cut and paste text from emails and text messages. But good working Moguls are getting scarcer, new ones almost impossible to find, so it's getting close to the time to bite the bullet, I'm afraid.
I totally understand this...but you do eventually get used to it. It's REALLY weird at first, especially for me, who unfortunately traded in the Mogul for a Touch, which was retarded. The move to TP was never regretted though. It's so much better than my Mogul in almost every single way. All I miss are the buttons and the scroll wheel.