View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 01:06 PM
SRX8o7
PPCGeeks Regular

SRX8o7 is keeping up the good workSRX8o7 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to SRX8o7 Send a message via MSN to SRX8o7
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

No one else has seem to have this problem too with ActiveSync, It does connect and it stays on the "synchronizing" screen forever. It never says that the sync is complete nor does it show the status of anything that its syncing..Anyone else have this problem as well? ActiveSync worked fine with the last ROM I was using but not it not wanting to sync. I have to open My Computer and go to my Mobile Device to add stuff to my phone instead of just opening up the folder ActiveSync provided for me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
It's probably not exactly what you want, but you might check out the Panoramic Backgrounds for Manila 2.1 -- that might give you some ideas.

Basically, the 'cooked-in' background is made of a few manila files which can be changed with a manila editor. When you assign a wallpaper from manila settings it doesn't show up on all tabs because, as far as I know, it doesn't modify the manila backgrounds. The panoramic backgrounds is a set of similar manila files (not same ones), but also includes custom LUA scripting which you probably don't want to mess with if you go that route. If you are feeling adventurous, you could try modifying four manila background files (70083a29, 77feee1d, 29cff4fe, 058acf31) with the editor, and not set the wallpaper through manila's settings. That's not exactly a user-friendly method, but it should work.

There is probably an easier way, but I have been playing around with manila editor all morning, so it was the first thing that came to mind...Good luck!
Thanks for the reply, im not add that advance with messing with the files in my phone so im not going to touch it. I will probably just wait till someone creates a cab. file that supports having background on all tabs. Alot of my searches did lead over to XDA but like I had said before i had to do things that were out of my bounty when messing with my phone for now lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AS.JPG (19.5 KB, 55 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by SRX8o7; 08-18-2009 at 01:09 PM.