View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 01:05 PM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRX8o7 View Post
Is there a cab that works with Manila 2.1 that lets the Wallpaper be on all the tabs? I have tried all the ones that I found in the search and they all just mess up my Today screen...It makes it almost transparent and then the word "title" is just in the enter of my screen. I have my own wallpaper that I want to use, not the "holes in the distance" wallpaper..The pimp package would give me the "holes" one correct?

It's probably not exactly what you want, but you might check out the Panoramic Backgrounds for Manila 2.1 -- that might give you some ideas.

Basically, the 'cooked-in' background is made of a few manila files which can be changed with a manila editor. When you assign a wallpaper from manila settings it doesn't show up on all tabs because, as far as I know, it doesn't modify the manila backgrounds. The panoramic backgrounds is a set of similar manila files (not same ones), but also includes custom LUA scripting which you probably don't want to mess with if you go that route. If you are feeling adventurous, you could try modifying four manila background files (70083a29, 77feee1d, 29cff4fe, 058acf31) with the editor, and not set the wallpaper through manila's settings. That's not exactly a user-friendly method, but it should work.

There is probably an easier way, but I have been playing around with manila editor all morning, so it was the first thing that came to mind...Good luck!