View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 11:13 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: 8/14/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23028,21840 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
I'm sorry I've been gone. It looks like life is just too busy for now to keep up. I was trying to keep up with the scene but it appears that I'm gonna have to back out for a few weeks.
no worries, we'll look forward to your triumphant return. We just log on here and DL the latest rom and don't sit back and think of all the work it takes to get each build uploaded every couple of days. Life is what it is.
This post has been thanked 1 times.