View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 09:53 AM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewSh View Post
Every time When I come to read? OK, forget it.... You guys better fix your board instead of teaching me how to behave..... My PPC is visible and the name of my provider will tell you nothing - you are in CA and I am not sure that you even heard about my country on the other side of the globe.....
Anyway - sorry for off-top and let's finish - no one is interested.....
I dont know what country your from buddy, but first of all this should not be posted hear, and instead in the support sections, and second of all you do have to put in your carrier name so it doesnt keep asking you to enter it, thats the rules and everyone has to follow.