View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 01:49 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawsofpower48 View Post
so mightymike will not be making roms for the tp anymore since he owns a tp2?!......
Probably very few now, hes moved on to the tp2.... So its either buy a tp2 and stay with him.... Or be like me, I dont want the tp2 since its basically the same phone ( but as you can tell the rom development on all cooks ends are slowing down, so I am obligated to get a TP2 even though I dont want one.lol

Alo i feel things all around will slow down as not everyone will get a tp2 and alot will stick with the tp1..... So tthe cooks are basically going to move onto cooking for themselves and a very little group that have tp2s untill 1. we decide to get one.. 2. or we can afford it....

things are gonna be wierd for a few months a lingo factor kinda..... You got 3 groups.... Those who have a tp2, those who are waiting, and alot who dont feel like spending 600 on the same phone basically.

so regardless things will be slow till everyone gets a tp2, and if ya dont, Well we can already see we are gonna be forgotten about......

I for one dont see getting a tp2, but with the lack of support (we can tell) may make me spend a rent check just to stay up....