View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 11:48 PM
btonetbone
Regular 'Geeker

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VERY NEW want to be sure I'm ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrowaves View Post
I'm going to be reflashing and using the 6800 (titan)

I actually just decided to live on the edge a little and picked a bunch of option in the kitchen and loaded my phone up... it took a while but it worked and my phone works as well. some things seem to be conflicting and I have to much on there because it takes to long to boot up and other things take to long but it makes calls still and I like the setup I just have to do some fine tuning. I'm out of time so I'm going to just take someone else for the night and try again tomorrow.

thanks.. this is going to be sweet when I can get it worked out.

I just have to figure out how to load someone else on to mine.
Building your ROM is really not so hard. PPC Kitchen (which I'll assume you're using) has a bunch of good built-in options. Don't select a ton, though, or you'll bog your phone down.

If you need something to get you by for the evening, though, any of the recent ones in the upgrade will get you going - we have all been using the latest leaks from MS that aren't available in PPC Kitchen.