View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 08:34 PM
GoodGets
VIP Member
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [7/14/09] - Nitrogen v1.1 (definitely my new mp3 player)

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiofreq View Post
Ok, n00b question.

I know it supports m3a and m4a, but will this player allow me to listen to an *.m3a or *.m4a stream from a website?
Not a noob question, and Welcome! to the forums and Congratulations! on your first post.
As of right now, I don't believe it supports streaming. Streaming has been brought up a few times in the xda thread, and Nitrogen does play ogg files, so I don't think it's a far cry to say that we'll see streaming support in future versions. As of right now though, I believe that's the only feature this app is missing. Though someone else may be better suited to answer your question, as I never do any audio streaming myself.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

This post has been thanked 1 times.