View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 02:14 AM
TnA-2xXtReM
Cheers! ^^

TnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TnA-2xXtReM Send a message via Yahoo to TnA-2xXtReM
Re: sprint capping "unlimited" data

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
my isp(optimum online) gives newsgroups free at decent speeds and I can use up as much bandwidth as I want. In a month I probably go over a terrabyte easily. comcast is just being too cheap to upgrade their lines.

As for phone I guarantee you your never using up more energy then you charge. Ive ran BT(on my phone) while sharing internet and using bluetooth all at cone for hours straight and leave my phone sharing internet 24/7....with my fan, my battery bar doesn't move a bit.
Pretty nice! Around here, we only get either Verizon or Comcast, which both disabled their newsgroup servers. Seem like yours and a couple others are capped, but most of the time (when trying trials from small newsgroup companies) I found the cap is irrelevant as for I went beyond their advertised caps. For an example, Usenext said that I can use as much data as I want for the next 2 week except that they will be capped at ~125 kBps (150GB in the 2 weeks span). Surprisingly, I hit my max of 2,500 kBps and stayed like that until I reached my monthly newsgroup limit of 200GB, which is less than 1 day.

About the heat, yeah I got what you meant. That and maybe due to the fact I connected phone via USB for tethering. Just hate it when I can't remove the battery and run on AC mode

Temporary selling Sprint SERO 500 plans for $80.

The SERO 500 plan is only $30 a month and it gives you: 500 minutes monthly, unlimited data, unlimited text, unlimited picture mail, nights and weekend from 7PM to 7AM, and more!