View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 10:56 PM
dannzeman
I love root

dannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Done with the 800w, but keeping it in the family.

Most of you in this forum recognize me and may have even noticed I've been away for a while. I've used the 800w for a long time, tricked it out and hacked it as much as possible until one day I felt content with what I had. Mostly I was just bored with the device and didn't want to get anything new because I didn't feel there was a replacement that was perfect for me. Until a few days ago...when I got my Pre. The modding community is alive and well (drastic understatement!) for this device and will only get better. This is what I needed to keep my interest peaked. I was so used to the development community for my 6700 that when I switched to the 800w and realized there was nothing there, well, I felt disappointed.
I'm still debating whether the Pre is the prefect phone for me. I think I would like the Touch Pro 2 more, but I've still got a couple weeks to play with the Pre. One thing I know for sure is that I'll be back here much more in one place or another - either the Pre forums or the TP2 boards.
Lesson learned don't work on PPC while drinking.