View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 02:48 PM
chino331
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
You bet! That would make sense that the stock ROM would revert your settings.

You bet! Something else w/texting is that all MightyROMs have the max character for texts set at 130 (Telus' max). I know htat Verizon max is 160, and I'm pretty sure Sprint is the same. There's a CAB to change it but there's rumor that it puts the counter back, which returns the lag issue. I saw a reg edit around somewhere... I'll see if I can dig it up.

EDIT: Here is the regedit for the SMS character max (instead of installing the CAB):

[HKCU\Software\Microsoft\SMS\TextShared\IS637MaxAsc iiCharacters] Change the value to 160. Hope that helps!
I think that's what happened, is because I installed the 160 CAB for my phone lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.