View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 11:56 AM
callmesaul8889
Lurker

callmesaul8889 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp1 View Post
My mistake. I use this feature frequently with no problems. I was at Best Buy recently buying a new computer. The rep wanted to show me the reviews for the laptop but their internet connections weren't working. I was able to get online using Energyrom and a Mac laptop. If you know the registry key I would be happy to look at mine and relay the info.
yeah i love the feature! just last week i used it with my other rom to broadcast to an ipod touch to watch youtube(bigger screen) while a friend and i were stuck in traffic! it's very convenient..

i've found a few registry keys that might be relevant to my probelm:
HKLM\Comm\InternetSharing\Extension=OEMAGW.dll (I beleive that's different than a stock ROM)
HKLM\ControlPanel\WiFi Internet Sharing\Group=2

If these aren't it, then I'm going to need some more experienced help going through my registy.. I know what I'm doing but I haven't played around with it enough to be sure. I've never messed with any connection settings before now either, so this really is my worst problems on this phone haha, everything else i usually figure out