View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 11:07 AM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielfenesan View Post
I was hoping I can get someones help on this.

I wanted to change my right softkey within manila but didn't realize i changed the path for the left softkey which was originally the action screen. And I've tried looking through the whole phone to find the target to set the left softkey back to the action screen but couldn't find it for the life of me.

I guess I should've backed up my registry before messing with it. Can anyone let me know what the original reg key is for the left soft key within manila please? Your help is greatly appreciated!

What you want is this under HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila:

Quote:
HomeLSKPath = \Windows\HTCActionScreen.exe
HomeLSKText = Action