View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 09:55 AM
DomSim
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Black Dragon Titanium Rom (8/13/09) [23017] {UC}

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
So far this is what I can report about the ROM. I was having some issues whereby if the screen froze the ROM would hard reset. I installed the stock sprint and then went back to BDTR and no problems since. Does anyone out there have the cab to make Opera Rotate? Is there a cab for IE to rotate? What is dred sensor?

Tp
Quote:
Originally Posted by i2nd2none View Post
thanks dom..just disabled dred sensor..end key works to terminate data connection now...
here is a hotfix that will fix both for you two. this will enable rotation in opera and allow a log key press of the end key to toggle the data connection. please test and let me know if every thing works for you guys also attached safeinboxextender.cab because it didnt seem to activate right.
Attached Files
File Type: cab HotFix1.CAB (19.7 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab SafeInboxExtender.CAB (17.5 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.