AAngel3 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
i just got this on my online bill:

Other Charges 689.96

and i have done nothing other than use sprint tv every once and a while. hopefully it has nothing to do with that >.>

im on the sero plan and am well under my monthly minutes.
After seeing this I checked my online bill. They'd charged me $350.00 for the month. I've just spent an hour trying to fix it. We have two Moguls. Both phones are SUPPOSE to have the Power Vision Ultimate pack since we bought the phones (from Amazon) in Sept. After receiving the phones we went to a Sprint Store and had our contacts, etc transfered. There we found out they'd dropped the Power pack from my hubby's phone. They added it and told me to call about any data charges on that phone. I did. CS said they would fix it. Well..they didn't. Not only that but they'd dropped it from MY phone as well. Sprint has reversed the charges for my phone but I have to go back into the store to have the charges on my hubby's phone reversed since CS says the store screwed up. When I bought these phones I called 3 times a week to be sure they'd gotten it right. Now two months later I'm still having to call them. And this is just on our new plan. I'm still dealing with issues on our old plan. I did however check on the Sprint TV charges. None there as it IS part of our Power pack. Now if the Sprint TV would just start working again. LOL