View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 02:16 PM
johnjirwin
PPCGeeks Regular

johnjirwin is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Sounds & Notifications settings & Beaming problems...

[QUOTE=verizonguy;109713]It works fine, you're soft resetting before it writes to flash. Stop soft resetting with your stylus--use the soft reset application or at least suspend before using the stylus.

I guess I don't get it... I'm going into Settings > Sounds & Notifications > Notifications >> "Event"drop down to "Phone: Incoming call: Ring Type = Vibrate and ring - Ring Tone = "Ring-Standard" > drop down to "Telephone ring 1" ....then I tap [ok] ...once in a while the setting will "stick" but at some point it goes back to the default "Ring-Standard" (Ring Type seems to "stick" to "Vibrate and ring" though!) I also tried doing the same thing by going in through the "Phone" settings and the same things happen.

I also have the same problem when I try to set the reminders to NOT repeat (by UNchecking the repeat box)

Also (you may also know this), Beaming does not seem to be working at all. I may have missed you mentioning anything about it...

.6c does seem to be much faster

Thanks for all your help.

SeaRayMan

Verizon xv6800 - Radio: 3.39.10
No2Chem 5067 - Page Pool 8.85

Major Programs: PocketInformant Beta 8+, eWallet Beta, Pocket Quicken 2.5, Spb Mobile Shell 2.1.0/3363, WkTASK 1.1.7.3