View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 02:12 PM
krohnjw
Regular 'Geeker

krohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mswlogo View Post
Is anyone that heavily uses Bluetooth running 2.16 ROM with the 1.40 radio?

2.09 ROM runs BT ok. No disconnects but sometimes it won't wake phone from headset or is very slow too. Audio is fine. I'd tried 2.16 and it was a joke on the Radio and the BT disconnects and shutdowns. So ok, you can fix the radio. But if my audio is ok with BT on 2.09 is Bluetooth really an improvment in 2.16.

By the sounds of it, it still sounds too broken to use. It may be worth it for folks that had headsets that just didn't get along at all with 2.09.
I had severe audio problems with the 2.09 ROM and BT - the 2.16 fixed it. Since going back to the 1.40 radio yesterday with the 2.16 ROM I have not had BT shut off or the lockups I was previously getting (took the same 40 mile drive yesterday where it occurred several times prior). Time will tell if it will come back or not - but no BT issues since switching to the 1.40 Radio with the new ROM