View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 07:03 PM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Do you think the Samsung Omnia 2 will be successful?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
But within a year or so all networks will have snapdragon and tegra phones, so I will probably just stick with my diamond for now and wait for a tegra wm7 phone to come out instead of settling for a diamond2 or pro2, the only reason I would is bigger screen with better resolution.
Thats exactly what I was thinking at first also, then I thought about the fact that I could still be enjoying the Omnia 2 or Whitestone for almost a whole year until those new developments are released and widespread enough to actually use them. WiMax is supposed to start in my area next month, but it'll be at least a year before it covers enough area to be useable with a mobile handset, and probably just as long before a handset is released that can use it. Considering the trends on new releases with HTC I'm also betting we wont see the Snapdragon/Tegra devices till around this same time next year and it doesnt really matter when they release WM7 until those devices that can use it are available to us. If I upgrade now, worst case scenario is they release everything early summer and I have to wait a few months to get it, but I can live with waiting a few months if I'm still playing with the O2 or Whitestone

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28