View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 04:35 PM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Do you think the Samsung Omnia 2 will be successful?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwangkai View Post
@orangekid, personally, I used to live in Singapore and find the idea of not having a sim card (sprint/verizon) rather senseless. Its as if i'm stuck with the carrier.

In terms of Sprint, I think Palm Pre is going to be their focus for awhile aside from many of other services that they provide. Thanks for your input though.
Most of us sign at least a 1 year contract (usually 2 year) to get a better price on the phone anyway, so we're essentially stuck with the carrier even if it does have a sim card. Verizon has an option that allows you to pay 20.00 after one year of your 2 year contract and renew early, making it where you can upgrade every year and I plan to take advantage of that. At the rate tech toys advance now I cant imagine keeping one device for more than a year, WiMax and snapdragon devices should be in full swing by this time next year and I'll be ready to ditch whatever I get this year by then

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28