View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 02:58 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Do you think the Samsung Omnia 2 will be successful?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwangkai View Post
@orangekid, personally, I used to live in Singapore and find the idea of not having a sim card (sprint/verizon) rather senseless. Its as if i'm stuck with the carrier.

In terms of Sprint, I think Palm Pre is going to be their focus for awhile aside from many of other services that they provide. Thanks for your input though.
true, you get stuck with a carrier, but in the US there seem to be more cdma carriers than gsm, and sprint happens to kicks t mobil and att's asses in speed and coverage.

I don't know about them focusing on the pre, the tp2 coming out in less than a month, and if we get the diamond2 that will be comparable to the omnia2, not to mention if/when sprint gets the firestone which is better than both..

as for me id much rather winmo over wbos. So ill stick with my diamond for now.

the omnia2 really should have been released on us gsm though.