View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 02:31 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: 8/13/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23025,21840 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
check out the screen shots in the first post... the clock use to set a little ways away from the right side to make room for the X/OK button. Now, since the X/OK button have been moved to the bottom the taskbar has been pushed over. As far as disabling the clock goes, I'm not sure. But if it could be disabled, I doubt that would help since everything would just slide right. HTC task manager could use an update that puts it in the bottom left of the today screen - I think that would be neat.
yeah they need that.

the reason im so adamantly searching for a solution is because I use that pull down task thing all the time. Theres no alt tab on a ppc and its so easy to switch progs and close em and I dont want to have to open up the task manager in Clauncher every time i want to switch programs, etc..

maybe ill just flash 21840 and wait till they can get task manager and custom icons working with finger friendly 23xxx