View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 02:10 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: sprint capping "unlimited" data

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wheelfurry View Post
I want to know how to even do that much data usage in a month! At least on a phone, most I've ever been able to muster up is 3gb...

With both me and my wife on the plan now I can forsee both of us together going over 5 in a month but so far it still hasn't happened, that is a lot of usage to me.
true, but sometimes it happens when downloading a lot of roms and using gps, streaming radio in my car, tethering sometimes...