View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 01:38 PM
CHUBBZ
PPCGeeks Regular

CHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchico View Post
I have only had my phone for about 4 months and still learning all about this, I have no idea what is msl??? sorry i will google it so i have a bit more education on this.

I heard i just install this and nothing more, i just know about ##3282# when a guy from the sprint store showed me, he was also using a mighty rom and checked my out and that was the only way i knew about it, the other way he said was to simply remove the dial skin and that would fix it if i had to go back to sprint just in case. On the connections, your saying i should see #777 in a filed some where and then do what next, save? close? so scard to mess this up, im a flash pro lol but the addons are the scary ones as times they are not compatible or older versions and dont install right, then i gota start alllll overrrr agaann. lol ( i just like a clean run )!

P.S. i see the first cab (sprint update) but what is the IOTA cab?? and in which order should they be installed?
You should just need to install sprint update cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.