djchico
N00b

djchico is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclesam333 View Post
you need to update your profile...at least that is what worked for me. It should be an app under settings\system. If not you need the sprint cabs...just do a search or here ya go...don't give up...I finally got mine to work too...with every custom rom I've tried...the first flashing of a new rom seems to undo your phone's programming...you need to basically reprogram it and there are a couple ways of doing this. First try these cabs...with some soft resets thrown in. Check that your username is in your ##3282# setting...you do know your msl right???

Next, when managing your connections...don't put your username there everything should be empty except #777...if anything else is there it will mess it up.

Finally just run those cabs I uploaded and it should work...if not let us know...
and if anyone wants to correct me are give better directions please do...I'm a 3day old when it comes to this, but I got it figured out. Do some more searching...search search
I have only had my phone for about 4 months and still learning all about this, I have no idea what is msl??? sorry i will google it so i have a bit more education on this.

I heard i just install this and nothing more, i just know about ##3282# when a guy from the sprint store showed me, he was also using a mighty rom and checked my out and that was the only way i knew about it, the other way he said was to simply remove the dial skin and that would fix it if i had to go back to sprint just in case. On the connections, your saying i should see #777 in a filed some where and then do what next, save? close? so scard to mess this up, im a flash pro lol but the addons are the scary ones as times they are not compatible or older versions and dont install right, then i gota start alllll overrrr agaann. lol ( i just like a clean run )!

P.S. i see the first cab (sprint update) but what is the IOTA cab?? and in which order should they be installed?

Last edited by djchico; 08-14-2009 at 01:09 PM. Reason: forgot to ask the P.s question