View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 11:17 AM
da_reeseboy
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 8/13/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23025,21840 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
well he's got my kudos,

microsoft probably stopped developing 6.5 a long time ago, they're just waiting on one of us to make a rom stable enough for to just snatch and change the splash screen and go "we're finally done with 6.5!"

any idea when we can expect the 23028 rom? If its really soon I wont even bother flashing 21840 before.
@ "we're finally done with 6.5!" I have thought that myself soo many times. I wonder how many MS developers actually download our setups just to test them and see...

From what I understand, 21234 was the official release of 6.5, or the RTM (Release To Manufacturers) anyway. The 230xx branch is 6.5.1 if that means anything to you... like they're working on service packs . The 218xx branch is a manufacturer branch, I'm just not sure which. So 218xx is manufacturers basically tweaking the crap out of the 21234 setup.

As far as 23028 goes, I would like to have it up in a couple hours, but it will probably be this evening. The SYS might be up within a couple hours tho. I am flashing my phone as we speak to see what needs fixed, including task manager.

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 08-14-2009 at 11:23 AM. Reason: explaining the laughing...
This post has been thanked 1 times.