View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 10:40 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: 8/13/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23025,21840 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Yeah, my only issue is that i dont know how to make themes. I now how to make my rom look good after it is installed but i want to do more graphically, otherwise mine will just look like everyone elses. I have done a thorough search on how to edit .tsk files but the only thing i have come up with is ThemeGen and unfortunately it messes with the menu colors.
Ill tell you the last thing I care about when downloading a rom is the theme, the first thing I do when I flash it is change the theme, so I wouldn't worry about that. It's more about which programs you use, how stable it is, what settings you have, if you use or don't use tf3d... usually the things that HAVE to be cooked into the rom.

Trust me even if you use htc black as your theme it will be different from everyone else's based on everything else. If someone is knowledgeable enough to flash a rom on their phone they probably already know what theme they want to use anyways.