View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 10:30 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: 8/13/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23025,21840 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
I can say from experience its fun to share the rom you made for yourself and get opinions on it. It will only improve what you have.

As far as the task manager goes, no I didn't have a chance to re-cook. And now da_g has shared 23028 so I'm getting started on it. I'll try the task manager in it and see what happens.
I should have known that if there was something I didn't like about the rom I'd have a new sys to work with in 2 days anyways...

What are you going to do when the official release comes out? Get ready to start putting out wm7 roms I guess.

btw, where do these sys files come from, who actually updates and releases them, does it come from microsoft or what?