View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 10:28 AM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 8/13/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23025,21840 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
I can say from experience its fun to share the rom you made for yourself and get opinions on it. It will only improve what you have.

As far as the task manager goes, no I didn't have a chance to re-cook. And now da_g has shared 23028 so I'm getting started on it. I'll try the task manager in it and see what happens.
Yeah, my only issue is that i dont know how to make themes. I now how to make my rom look good after it is installed but i want to do more graphically, otherwise mine will just look like everyone elses. I have done a thorough search on how to edit .tsk files but the only thing i have come up with is ThemeGen and unfortunately it messes with the menu colors.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!