View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 10:05 AM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 8/13/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23025,21840 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
There are a few of them on the diamond cdma upgrade forums, but as far as I know there is only one that has barebones 6.5 with no tf3d and not a whole lot of unneeded programs taking up space on the device storage, and that is reeseboy's. Not to mention the most stable with every build.

It all depends, but I'm always looking to see any new roms that come up and what people come up with, believe it or not it helps. I think it would be good for the community if you did, it wouldn't really clutter the forums and people can give you feedback on improvements.

There aren't actually that many roms to choose from on cdma diamonds on ppcgeeks. and no one is using 23025 except drb so if you up one with that sys at least we'd have two.
Cool. Ill see what I can come up with.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!