View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 09:34 AM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardi4life View Post
If you change ..\..\..\..\..\tools\recmod.exe to %~dp0recmod.exe (i'm using windows 7) then you only have to change the batch file once and execute it from any directory and not worry about relative or absolute path.

Thanks Da_G you saved me about an hour each new rom release.

I wrote a vb script to do the same thing. Just make sure that nuerecmod (included) is in the same folder as the script and put a shortcut to the vb in your "send to" folder. Then, you can highlight the modules you want recmodded and send them to the vbscript. This allowes you to only recmod the modules you want that are in a folder, you don't have to do the whole thing.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SuperRecMod.zip (8.9 KB, 46 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 5 times.